Tuesday, May 02, 2006

5 down, 2 to go

TINGGAL 2 JE LAGI. COME ON NINA!


i hate my computer. it died on me one too many time. buduh. saya kepingin mau dengar lagu siti sarah n lagu2 lain dlm computer itu. benci. amat benci.

so, i've decided not to study anything tonight. my brain needs its rest. two papers on a public holiday can do nothing good to your braincells. BMD tadi, brapa byk "haode" la dlm dialogue. seriously, i need to expand my mandarin vocab. haha. whatever. the paper is only 30% of the whole thing.

so so so, as u can see (read) i am absolutely bored to my skull. was ym-ing with friends (whom i know tak larat nak layan saya.. haha.. tapi skali skala kacau cam best jgk).... and guess what?!?!?!

one of my ex-schoolmates is getting married this june. oooooowhhooooo!! congratulations.


OMG, KORANG, KITA DAH BESAR DOWH!!!

No comments: