Sunday, May 25, 2008

Wake up everyone!






My words cannot do justice to his artistic creation, what more with my lack of proper adjectives and all. But I know this much is true, his songs make me feel like I can conquer what I want, going to an island/beach, falling in love with my best guy friend, I just want to get shagged ha ha, I'm by a bridge in Paris, crying cause the words are so true especially when I picture a person singing it to me (OMG) etc.

Well, you may feel differently, and that's the beauty of it. The songs are as they are, you interpret them based on your understanding, your experience.

It's like your bantal busuk (?), the more you are with it, the more you love it (?). Okay maybe I should come out with a better analogy, but for now, that'll suffice. In no time, the songs will be my bantal busuk because we are inseparable; Jason in the car, Jason at work and Jason at home.

Do you know, I managed to secure an original CD of this album on the week of release itself!! But of course, after searching at six different stores, on three different days. I am not complaining as I AM contented.



I'm gonna make it mine

Yes I.... I know it


If it's a broken part, replace it
But if it's a broken arm, then brace it
If it's a broken heart, then face it



I'm lucky I'm in love with my best friend



This double life I lead isn’t healthy for me
In fact it makes me nervous


Was I too young to see these with my eyes?



Live high
Live mighty
Live righteously




You'll hear the music fill the air
I'll put a flower in your hair






Hold your own

Know your name

And go your own way

You're the best definition of good intention



But I never said I would
I guess I’m gonna miss my chance again


I think it might kill me


Oh the wait was so worth it.....

No comments: