Thursday, September 24, 2009

Don't let them know, promise?


As far as my parents and sponsor's are concerned, I should be studying hard. That's my job.

Three weeks into the semester, that 'semangat' or even the realization has not kicked in, it worries me. Failure is not an option this time, I know. And I'm taking the most technically complex and intelectually difficult paper out of all papers, I know. But my sorry self is low on motivation, and it all as I figured boils down to these reasons:

1) My class is on Monday. The six day weekend barely compensate for how depressing it is.
2) I usually hate repetition, and considering this is my second time, there's no two way about it.
3) Tidak sedar diri. Itulah saya sekarang.

On a less guilt-laden note, I think my days now are more productive compared to say, a few weeks ago, when my fangirling mode was on record's high. That was an embarassing phase but I underwent it with pride and stride =). Those dorks deserved my screams and dreams.

Ok what was I saying, productive? Here's what I've produced:- a girlified Victorinox.


COME ON NINA! COME ON NINA! COME ON NINA! COME ON NINA! COME ON NINA! COME ON NINA! COME ON NINA! COME ON NINA! COME ON NINA! COME ON NINA! COME ON NINA! COME ON NINA! COME ON NINA! COME ON NINA! COME ON NINA!

2 comments:

diana said...

awwww ingat tak darjah 6 kita buat those things. ohh all those knots.. yay.

nina said...

of course ingat!! we, the entrepreuners! hot knots hehe yay.