Sunday, July 10, 2005

"bachelorette in accountancy"

halo..

i've not been a very good blogger lately. malas nak update. niways, my hols are almost over. classes start on monday. i'll be doing my 'bachelor in accountancy', or should i say 'bachelorette in accountancy'. hah! kene lebih bersemangat. GAMBATE!! eh, my 3rd language is mandarin, so, WO AI NI!! haha

mmm, when i met my frens whom i havent seen 4 quite a while, they told me "nina makin kurus la". owh, really?! i tot ive been putting on weights with my over indulgence dgn cikedis/jajan/glorious food all this while. besides, ape lagi aktiviti mase cuti kalau bukan makan+tido+tgk tv? n then i ws asked by seorang budak poyo "u pakai susuk ke?" haha. watever that means. but anyway, i take that as a compliment.;p

it's the season when malaysian students studying abroad come back home for holidays. bas, aimi, fadhli dh blk pn fr korea, indonesia, london etc.. mm, br sempat jmpe basirah last tuesday. hah. the three of us went out for dinner temankan maya bukak puasa. which reminds me of my own puasa yg belum qada'. adeh, serious tak hingat berapa hari lagi? ke dah abis ye? aritu buat puasa 6 tak? senile.senile. better buat extra. ASAP, kalu tak, kene bayar fidyah lagi.. mm.. later that night, pi minum2 kat sec 8. nak pilih kedai pun sket pnye masalah. "kedai tu terang sangat, tak best". "kedai mane yang paling ramai orang2 HOT?" haha. owh yes, kami g.e.r.s.a.n.g!

like the very next person, i have certain issues of my own, n theoretically, i know the ways to overcome all of them. TAHU SANGAT! but to actually make that change.... haiyo, i need a catalyst. the other day, when my mind was sooo unsettled n troubled my never-ending masalah that i keep to myself, i asked kaklong "apa masalah nina ni?".. u noe wat she said? "nina takde boifren. pegila cari boifren".. haha. if only...

i'll be 20 in a few months. huuuu..

eh, i wrote in here bout my project, like a few months ago. it's in the final phase. i'm still unsure about the outcome la kan, whether it's gonna be succesful, or not. but anyhow, i guess one day, i'll write about the whole deal.

nak buat shout out. happy belated birthday to these ppl : MUNIRAH, MEGAT, AZLIZA, JUMAIIYAH, LECO, ZARIF, WANI!!! ni je yg teringat at the mo. present beli sendiri yea?!

26 yrs ago, today, abd ghani mohammed n hasnah mohd salleh telah mengikat tali perkahwinan mereka. 9/7/79. HAPPY 26th ANNIVERSARY mak n abah!! nina bila lagi!! hahaha

No comments: