PwC called a few hours ago. I got the job. Alhamdulillah.
Now is the time for me to really sit down and think about my options. I need to make a list, of plus and minus points of each firm. I already know a few (senior) people in EY which could be an advantage but I know a whole lot more people (friends) who are going to be working with PwC. Well, people are not so big a factor for me I guess because they come and go, so I should consider the more important factors:
1. Salary (both firms offer the same basic salary, however one's mileage claim is more as far as I know)
3. ACCA support (financial, study leave, contract/bond)
4. Training (formal and informal)
5. String of clients
6. Promotion policy and timing
7. Office location (not that important, but still considerable especially about the parking/parking rate/restaurants/places to eat nearby heehee)
8. People/ culture
I'm afraid of feeling guilty for not being loyal to EY should I go with PwC offer. Ya Allah, tolonglah...
On a different note, I'm done with my last minute shopping of chocolate and battery supplies for my Kinabalu trip. I will be away for four days, from Saturday (tomorrow). We [me, Zamil, Bar & clan] are attempting to climb Mount Kinabalu. Do pray for our safety and that the weather will be good for our climb.
(janganlah aku tersesat ataupun sakit perut nak berak atas gunung tu nanti. janganlah aku menggigil-gigil kesejukan ataupun tergelincir jatuh gunung nanti. semoga selamat semuanya)