Wednesday, March 16, 2005

black man

halo again!

two entries a day, hehe, you must be thinking, this girl doesn't have a life. as a matter of fact, something did happen and i just feel like sharing. owh, btw, people who have been reading my blog, my promises don't mean much, blog-wise speaking. and, yeah, i think my hiatus will only start tonight.. hehe

okay, so i was back from tasik, jogging. the last time i ran was a week or two ago. man, i am feeling grreat, all sweaty and smelly. hehe. eventhough i looked and smell so buruk like beruk (wow, they rhyme), ade jgk la mamat2 yg nak woo. well, what can i do, sexy lady working out is soooo irresistable. hehe. eit you behind there, shard-dap you, this is my blog, let me perasan sket. (actually, it's true)

let me cut the story short.. on my way back, i opt for the longer and i think less friendly route. instead of walking pass my neighbours' house, i walked pass a lot of speedy cars near the round-a-bout (actually the cars were passing me). there was no one else walking there except for me and a black man (not indian, but black) a good 50 metres in front of me.

at first, i thought, okay, let us keep our distance, and don't bother each other. but as i walked, i realized that our distance was becoming somewhat shorter. i slowed my pace, thinking, is this man purposely slowing down. what was he up to? the writing on the back of his shirt became clearer and this is what it said " your rap aint black enough". okay, ni macam pure nigger. at that moment, i became very paranoid, worse than aunt josephine in lemony snicket's. i began to think " this man is orang jahat" and " he's a rapist" and "i can pretend to cross the road" or "it's not to late to turn back". ooo, i should have used the other route.. but then, i pull myself together, and sped up. my turning was almost there.

as i walked pass the black man, he said something to me. i shivered. okay, calm down, it's a public place, if he tried to do something, just scream like mad, kick his dick and run as fast as i can. but, luckily, that was not the case. he said something like "owh, you went running".. i stopped to reply "aah, yes, i was running at the lake just now".. then i asked(still paranoid) " are you a student?". "no, i am a teacher, but not in UiTM. i'm in a program where we RAPE YOUNG GIRLS".....

hehe... of course that was not what he said. actually, he was in a program, where he travelled in a group to teach the youths about business.."business?". "yes..for SIFE". by then i was already at ease. so i said "SIFE!! ooh, i know, my friends are involved with SIFE. they went to represent malaysia in a competition and bla bla bla"
william (his name is william by the way) then asked me about my friends.. "there are two of them. zehan and zamil. zamil is the technician". and he remembered.

so we talked a bit more until i made my left turn. we shook hand and exchanged "nice to meet you". at the mo, i am feeling very good about myself. bukan ape, now that i am studying in UiTM it's almost impossible to meet people from different background and colour(in flesh), and ayo, i barely keep in touch with my non-malay friends from school(thanks to friendster, at least i get some clue about them). back to my story, i know i was judgemental and paranoid at first, but after the little chat, it was all good. mingling is good. what makes people beautiful is the idiosyncracies (excuse the spelling), right? black, white, tall, sepet, smelly, what not. so, in conjunction with my minor encounter with the black man, let me quote something from the holy quran:

"Wahai umat manusia! Sesungguhnya Kami telah menciptakan kamu dari lelaki dan perempuan dan Kami telah menjadikan kamu berbagai bangsa dan bersuku puak, supaya kamu berkenal-kenalan (dan beramah mesra antara satu dengan yang lain). Sesungguhnya semulia-mulia kamu di sisi Allah ialah orang yang lebih takwanya di antara kamu, (bukan yang lebih keturunan atau bangsanya). Sesungguhnya Allah Maha Mengetahui, lagi Maha Mendalam PengetahuanNya (akan keadaan dan amalan kamu)."

(Al-Hujurat : 13)

okay, i rest my case now, but oi, not before i made a shout out

"happy birthday sara! and hazril"

also to etok,zamil and ferra (belated)


now, the smelly monkey by the name of zarina can go and take her bath. my lulur mandi sari bunga is calling. aww.. this body needs some scrubbing...

huhu. gross eh? alah, korang lagi banyak daki banyak cakap pulak

cau cin cau!!

1 comment:

Jalilah said...

hehe, kesiannya dia paranoid. haha... well, what to do??? mesti r, if i were you, i would have been paranoid myself! Nina, just a reminder, black people are very sensitive when it comes to calling them nigger or negro. black is fine la girl. okla, happy study... kite baru nak start maf310. yang lain hampeh lom start...