Tuesday, October 03, 2006

wake me up when september ends

wake me up when september ends

summer has come and passed
the innocent can never last
wake me up when september ends


So he's gone back. No more jalan-jalan kat taman. No more kerja gila. At least not for 9 more months. I cant imagine perasaan RINDU GILER tu nanti. Haih. But we have technologies these days kan? Siapa kata Shah Alam & London jauh? [and i like the sending letters idea:)]

So my interview with Ernst & Young (M) is over. I cant say I aced the interview. We'll see. If I dont make it, I'm still reserved a place at Exxon Mobil. At least that's what I was told. Practical oh practical. It's time for me to muntahkan ape yang dah dibelajar selama ini. Actually it's 'dipelajari' kan? Haha.

So it's been a week plus plus since Ramadhan started, and Ive just fasted a few days kerana itu moon sudah datang. But its not too late to wish "Selamat berpuasa dan beribadat. Semoga kita semua mendapat keberkatan. Amiin."

So we only have about a month before our final exam.

So dah ready ke? Ish ish.

So, berapa banyak lagi presentations/ assignments nak kene buat/submit?

So last weekend I slept like a BABY GAJAH, because I havent got much sleep that week. Perasan tak saya byk komplen tak cukup tidur? Its true Im telling you!

So long, farewell..

No comments: