Friday, September 11, 2009

It's that day

I am a year short of becoming a quarter of a century's old today. It feels as normal as any other days. Only my inbox is fuller and I smile much much more (^_^)

As I reached home from groceries shopping, my porter brought down a parcel. It was a surprise indeed, but not from a secret admirer (how I wished) just the obvious one ;p.

It was so sweet of you to remember. Now it made the flimsy paper snowflake fell way too short in comparison.

This is me enjoying the crispy sound of Arashi's One Love on my new headphone. (Fangirling mode was totally switched on here!)

To all others, from the bottom of my heart, THANK YOU!

2 comments:

fadhli said...

paper snowflake tu x flimsy pun. sweet apa. much more effort nk buat.

=)

nina said...

cheyyy.

but thanks! =)